Shall the following be adopted?
Shall Unified School District No. 229, Johnson County, Kansas (Blue Valley), issue general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $251,250,000, to pay a portion of the costs to purchase and improve sites and to acquire, construct, equip, furnish, repair, remodel and make additions to buildings used for school district purposes, including acquisition of new and upgraded computer and communications technology, and all necessary appurtenances thereto, and to pay fees and expenses incidental thereto; all pursuant to the provisions of K.S.A. 10-101 et seq., K.S.A. 25-431 et seq., K.S.A. 25-2018(f), and K.S.A. 72-5457?
Ballot Drop Box Locations
Ballot drop boxes will be available at the following locations for voters to deposit their ballots:
Johnson County Election Office
2101 E Kansas City Rd
Olathe, KS 66061
Blue Valley Library
9000 W 151st St.
Overland Park, KS 66221
- Tuesday, January 3: Registration deadline to automatically receive a ballot by mail for the election
- January 4 – January 10: Registration remains open for new voters. Voters registering in this timeframe must submit an application for a ballot
- Tuesday, January 10: Registration closes within USD No. 229 Blue Valley
- Wednesday, January 11: Ballots mailed to eligible voters
- Friday, January 27: Last day to mail a replacement ballot (application required)
- Tuesday, January 31: Election Day, Ballots must be received by noon