To register to vote, or change your registration:
Online Voter Registration: (Requires a valid KS ID) https://www.kdor.org/voterregistration/Default.aspx
By mail or fax: Print the Voter Registration Application, complete all information, sign and send it to the Election Office. Registration Applications may be mailed to 2101 E. Kansas City Road, Olathe, KS 66061; Faxed to 913-791-8934 or 913-791-8935 or scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com.
- To register, you must be a United States citizen, a resident of the State of Kansas, and have
reached the age of 18 years before the next election.
- If registering in Kansas for the first time, you must provide evidence of U.S. citizenship.
- State law requires that all voters show photo identification. Got photo id?
- The Kansas driver's license number or the last four digits of your Social Security number
are required on the registration application.
- You may register to vote at any time. However, voter registration always closes 21 days
prior to an Election Day.
Applications must be postmarked no later than the 21st day prior to any election
to be eligible to vote.
- If you change your name or address, or wish to change your party affiliation,
update your voter registration by completing a new voter registration
- You may register in person at any city hall or the Election Office. Check here for a registration
site near you.
- You may also register to vote or change your registration information online with a valid Kansas driver's license or a nondriver's identification card.
To confirm that you are registered, go to Voter
Lookup and review the information.
Am I Registered to Vote?
Maps of U.S. Congress, State Senatorial and Representatives Districts,
State Board of Education, County Commissioners, City Voting Precincts
Last Updated: January 17, 2013 10:32 AM